19.11.05

intro

My first photoblog. Dedicated to everyone, my friends, my family. XDXD

This blog is created by my hands (or more like the clicking of the mouse). I know that I have many many many other blogs in this cyberspace, but I do want to make this my ONLY photo blog. This blog is mainly for photos alone, photos that I've taken, or photos that I love (in which I'll put up the photo and the link itself). As long as it has something to do with photography, yeah, it will be in here. XDXD

So, here, I'm introducing my future plans.

My models:
  • Panda
  • Kaede
  • Faiz
  • (empty)
  • (empty)

Yes, two more models needed. I was thinking of inviting TofuKing and his girlfriend for a couple photoshoot. I wonder whether they would agree? Man, this is sounding like wedding pictures. Haha~ So, I need volunteers!

1 comment:

Furbie said...

hey. Furball 'ere.

Hmm,nice idea u got 'ere!

But don't think you can get Tofu and Suping anymore. T_T

Sad thing ,it is.