27.11.05

old stuff

I digged up my old photos, especially those that I have taken, and they are all so beauty that I can't resist but to post it up! I hope my friends don't freak out if they find their pictures here.

Best of Cheer 2004

Okay, I did temper with the contrast a little *hides* but I love the red of her cheerleader costume! And this contrast-edit looks pretty good on both three of them. Three pretty girls, from left: Rozi, Polly and Manisha. (Ah hey, Malaysia's trademark, the main three races united! XDXD)

I love crowds. And this is taken early in the morning, when everyone is still up for more. Later, the crowd dispersed and everything sort-of died-ed in the end. I, too, only stayed for the morning. I couldn't stand it watching the same thing (sort of) over and over again.

To those who actually went (especially Kimmie, because I saw her taking this picture too~ XDXD). Remember this afro guy? Alright, darn my immature photo-taking. His hair actually looks like it combines with the stage. =_= Click it for better view.

No comments: